Re: [Harp-L] RP users (Printing RP Patches)

Please note: the following post may NOT be formatted properly.
I have had formatting issues with the latest "improvements" to
MacroShaft software every time I post to Harp-L. Hopefully,
you will be able to figure it out.

Robert Hale asked:

"Is there a way to save and print out all my patch settings within x-edit?"

I am not a Digitech RP user. I do not know which Digitech unit you have.
Those caveats aside, I did a search for "digitech rp patch converter"
using Google and found a Digitech RP user forum "Sound Community".
I entered "print patch" in the Community Search box, and found this software
from Digitech referenced in several posts:

RP350 PatchReader (FREE)

The search results were linked to:

http://www.digitech.com/soundcomm/guitar_view_thread.asp?productid=228&thread_id=1077359253

The Digitech Home page is:

http://www.digitech.com/en-US

There is a link at the bottom of the page (in VERY small print) to the
"Sound Community". That will take you to where you can search for
patch printer software.

PLEASE NOTE:  I have NO connection to the Digitech products or community, and
have no personal user knowledge of or experience with the capabilities or
limitations of this software. I offer this suggestion only as a possible
solution to your original question, which you will have to research further.

Here is the product blurb for the RP350 PatchReader:

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

With the RP350 PatchReader it's easy to get info about patches created with
the Digitech X-Edit Editor/Librarian without the need for Digitech
X-Edit Editor/Librarian or the RP350 unit.

You can easily print the Patches.

It has also a librarian itself to create a database for e.g all the following models:

Wah
Compressor
Distortion
Amplifier
Equalizer
Noise Gate
Chorus/Fx
Delay
Reverb
Expression
LFO

+ One EXE file no installation of DLL's or other files.
+ You do not have to install the RP350 Patch Reader.
+ It has a small exe size < 50 KB.
+ No changes to your REGISTRY settings.
+ No changes to your computer settings.