[Harp-L] Zoom 505 purchased

I want to thank Richard Hunter. He mentioned guitarcenter as a source for gear and it completely slipped my mind. Total cost of the Zoom 505 was $25.

Very happy with direction Im going.
Playing a double neck Danelectro 6 baritone(convert to bass 4th's tuning E-F), 6 standard. (Next thing will be a defret neck for bass).

Stereo outputs going from guitar into Zoom's 505 and 506.
Output from effects going into Boss RC-50 Looper.
Midi synced to Boss Dr-5 DrumM and out to self-powered monitor.

Outputs from Looper going to two PJB suitcase bass amps.(12vdc or 120vac).

DI or direct to looper with mic for vocals and harp.
Perfect selfpowered rig for me and backing harp.

Still have room to add an iPad keyboard.

Denis, funking jazz focus
Especially like Tony Dane's music

Sent from the star cluster Memory Alpha