[Harp-L] The Mission Delta Sonic amp will be at SPAH

The new Mission Delta Sonic amp will be in the "amp room" at SPAH.  This is
the smaller Mission harp amp in a tweed Harvard cab, weighing in at about
25 pounds.  It makes 19 watts from two 6V6 power tubes through one 10-inch
Eminence Lil Buddy speaker.  The amp has great tone and volume, and
includes a line out for when you need PA support.  Here is a link to a
video of Nic Clark playing the amp, with no effects:

http://youtu.be/2ESH7zE_feE

The 15-watt model Nic is playing sells for $899.  The 19-watt model with
the bigger transformers will be slightly more.

I have stopped lugging my Bassman around for most shows now, just bringing
the little Delta Sonic amp and a cable for the line out.

Contact Bruce Collins at www.missionharpamps.com for more info, or you are
welcome to hit me up with questions.

-Rick Davis, president
The Mile High Blues Society