Re: [Harp-L] SPAH convention repair work

SmoJoe, you know this summer I have driven 11,000 miles in a tour bus...
many of those nights were spent at The Holiday Inn Express, where I got a
very restful sleep !!!

LOL

--
*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>