[Harp-L] SPAH convention

   Great to see three high quality blues duos appearing:  Filisko-Noden,
Paul and Annie, and Madcat and Kane.  I'd love to see them rotate harp
players.
   Shame we don't have any of the celebrity harp-pullers dropping by to
help celebrate SPAH's 50th this year.  Would have been fun to see newswoman
Katie Couric, porn-star Ron Jeremy, actor Bruce Willis, talk show hostess
Jenny Jones, or actress Selena Gomez wandering the halls packing tin
sandwiches.
   I'll be rolling in Thursday around noon.  Looking forward to seeing old
friends and meeting harp-l members.  Also looking forward to attending Joe
"Smokey Joe" Leone's seminar on Doo Wop and accompanying singers.

Mick Zaklan