[Harp-L] Spah awards criteria

Just another factor to add to the equation. The world has changed. I can now sit in the privacy of my basement (no travel involved), watch much of the SPAH shows on you tube (no additional cost involved), communicate with all the players (from home), get free lessons and advice all over the interet (from home) and buy my harps on the internet (from home).  Join a club? What for? I might have to deal with "real" people. That's expensive and is it really necessary?

Manfred from Toronto the Good