Re: [Harp-L] Butterfield....

Great stuff Rob. I to am a Butterfield child. Here is my Butterfield influenced Harp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyqHYvvGpuo

________________________________
 From: Rob Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 10:02 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Butterfield....

I did a show in NYC this past Sunday at BB King's with The Gabriel
Butterfield Band
I know we have a few "Butter Disciples" on Harp-L so thought it would be
neat to share this

TOO MANY DRIVERS....I was about 21 yrs old when I heard this song on
Paul Butterfield's Better Days IT ALL COMES BACK LP......I wrote a
letter to Butterfield via the record label which he may or may not have
received. I explained how moved ...I was by his solo on this tune and
ALL his work on the Better Days Projects.....I never got a reply....

Who knew that 40 years later I'd be sharing the stage with his beautiful
Son and havin a ball doing it!.........as the Album was SO appropriately
titled:
"IT ALL COMES BACK".........

I have been working hard with Paul's Son to get The Paul Butterfield
band inducted into the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME..in 2014!! Spread the
word Folks!!!

TOO MANY DRIVERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Q9ei-Gx00&feature=youtu.be

all the best