[Harp-L] plane travel with tools

Anyone fly lately? I'm needing to take the chromatics on a domestic flight soon, no luggage, just a bag of instruments... I'm wondering if
anyone knows if we can take repair tools in a carry on bag.....I remember long ago, having trouble just taking a screwdriver in my oboe case.....

I hate to check a bag just to carry some screwdrivers .....

any ideas will be appreciated, thanks

jk

jon kip
player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.

http://jonkip.com