[Harp-L] Rhapsody in Blue on Cx-12

Hi List,
A daily lurker, but almost-never-poster, here.
I crossed one off the bucket list this week ,and
I wanted to share the project: Gerswin's "Rhapsody in Blue" performed on
piano and harmonica.
I met a very gifted young man in early June, Alan Clark, a rising senior
piano performance major at Julliard,
who agreed to help me arrange and then record this piece.
We are pleased with results, and I wanted to share the music.
I knoww...do we really need* another* version of "RiB'?
Probably not, but  - did I have to climb the mountain?
Absolootley!!

So, if you have 8:35 (I know, it's pretty long), here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEr3adQYJsk

I hope some of you like it. To the lucky folks going to SPAH, have fun, -
I'm very jealous!!
Ed Coogan
Gainesville, FL