RE: [Harp-L] SPAH Workshop - The Great Comb Debate

John:

Thanks for your input.  I got into the comb business thinking that tone
would be the number one reason.  That thought process stemmed from my high
school and college days playing the clarinet (although many people would
debate the difference in tone between a wood clarinet and a plastic
clarinet).  I soon discovered however that people have lots of different
reasons for buying and installing custom combs on their harps - including
those you mentioned.  I have had lots of customers use different colored
combs to create a key coding system.  As someone who has to rely on readers
to see things up close, I can relate.

Tom Halchak

www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com