[Harp-L] equipment for sale

Medical issues and age dictate that I'll finish out accousticaly at small
gatherings of friends and family, and I'm good with that. I have the
following, well cared for items for sale:
custom JT-30 by Chuck Gurney @ Fatbottom Mics (#33, "wet jet black" on the
list of "past mic builds") w/ black cr elkement.
Fender Blues Jr. w/ weber 12-A-125-O w/harp dustcap, NOS Jan Philips 5751
pre tube, twin tone stack mod.
MXR carbon copy analog delay w/power.
Lone Wolf Harp Tone+ w/power.
Shure sm-57, sm-58s (w/switch), both w/soft case.
Gretsch (by Fender) electromatic G-5222 amp (identical to champ, only
tweed). This little amp was dismantled and given 4 pro coats of tinted
poly satin for the "aged tweed" look. Not sure if it's even broken in
yet--with hang tags and manual.
Please e-mail badtabes@xxxxxxxxxx for details and prices.

Finally, I've been "off list" for some time, but I want to thank all at
harp-l for the absolute wealth of information and enjoyment!

Rick