RE: [Harp-L] why a DI should be in your gig bag

So if there was no snake, what was the original mic plugged into? Did they just string 2, 3 or 4 Lo imp mic cables together to reach the mixer at the back of the room? You can do the same thing with an impedance transformer. That's what I alway carry.Buck