[Harp-L] May 5 show in Monaca, PA

     I'll be at the Pittsburgh Guitar & Musician's Show in Monaca, PA on Sunday, May 5th with a table full of harp-oriented items, including harps, harp mics, amps, books, and CDs, plus guitar-oriented items like guitars, pickups, parts, tubes, and pedals. Show time is 10 AM till 4 PM. Show location is at Center Stage, 1495 Old Brodhead Road, Monaca. It's my first time at this event and I'm looking forward to seeing a number of friends from my old stomping grounds. All Pittsburgh area harpers are invited to stop by and check out the merchandise. Admission is just $5.

Pete Sheridan
Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net

New BlackBerry&#174 Z10
Experience a new way to use your smartphone. Purchase yours today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/517e9a7c2644f1a7b7bdcst04vuc