Re: [Harp-L] Harps

Many!  I have 8 'birds, including LLF, and 7 Crossovers, and I love them to death. Peterson says they arrived in tune. The bright tone very much favors blues and rock; not a dark tone to be found. No air leaks. Hohner seems to have done all the things a basic customizer would do to improve playability without getting into gapping and tweaking for OB/OD. Side vents!  Size and shape fits me well. Best case ever supplied with an individual harp. The 'bird cover plates are well designed to accommodate the longer vibration path of the longer reeds. All that for $60-$100?

I'll eventually buy them all, but not until I find a need for the more obscure keys (F#?).

Robert