[Harp-L] CX 12 and tension bar

Hello everyone,Before I do the wrong thing,which I'm famous for. I need advice.
I have a cx-12 harmonica that been sitting in the cornor for quite awhile. The
problem is the slide keeps sticking. when I take the tension bar off and just
use my finger to hold it in place its fine. does the tension bar need to be
readjusted (bent?) or is it most likely something else or does the bar need to
be replaced? Thanks for any advice you can give before I do something stupid and
make it worse. arghhh...