Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel

On 04/21/2013 03:58 PM, Richard Hunter wrote:
I just took delivery on three more Session Steels in Bb, C, and D, and I'm looking forward to putting them through their paces. If they're up to the standard set by the A harp, I'll be very impressed. These harps aren't exactly cheap,
you can minimize the cost by buying replacement reedplates
for them when they wear out. i've done this on a number of
mine, which haven't lasted a whole lot longer for me than
regular harps. ymmv.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.