Re: [Harp-L] Reverbs, delays, etc. for sale

Hi all,
I've sold a few of the pieces I listed recently, here's what's still available:

1) Yamaha Magicstomp pedal: this is a VERY nice multi-fx pedal--it even has an amp model based on a Fender Champ.  The reverbs, delays, and modulation FX are excellent, fully on par with the Lexicon reverbs in the Digitech RPs.  I'm selling because I haven't used it since the latest RP series came out.  Comes with the original power supply, no box, no manual--but you can easily get the manual at Yamaha's website.  Condition is excellent.  $125 includes shipping anywhere in the continental USA.

2)  Akai Intelliphase phase shifter: I really do like this piece.  The phase shifting is clean and smooth, and it includes a switch that allows you to choose either high-volume or low-volume notes to be either phase-shifted or not, so you can switch back and forth between phase-shifted and clean sounds using breath pressure to make the switch.  Power supply included.  Condition is excellent.  $50 includes shipping anywhere in the continental USA.

3) Electro harmonix ORIGINAL Deluxe Memory Man: this is one of the coolest analog delays ever made, and a highly prized collector's item.  Mine was made in the late 1970s.  It's got plenty of scratches on it, but it sounds as good as it ever did.  I'll sell for $150, buyer pays shipping the continental
 USA.

4) Danelectro Chicken Salad vibrato:  $16 includes shipping.

I'm putting this stuff on eBay within a few days.  In the meantime, if you're interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick