Cc: "harptalk" <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Sad news: Bobby Bland in the hospital

Sad news indeed. When I was in my early 20s I would have committed unspeakable acts to make my voice sound like his. No Satanic bargain was offered. He had a tremendous sense of dynamics and knew when to dial it back. Singer in the true sense of the word, lots more than just a voice. Many people never knew where Mr. T got "I pity the fool."