[Harp-L] WInds Caress, just published 2 new songs, on one, i play some harmonica

I ( RObert IvaCiC, Europe, Slovenia, Ljubljana )  am recording and
practicing with the bend: Winds Caress,

http://www.reverbnation.com/windscaress
http://www.facebook.com/windscaress

I played some harp on

"Finding My Way Back Home"

Feel free to listen to it on our page.

We are working in studio to get our CD out.

I also have my harp music on several pages like

www.reverbnation.com/blueharp
www.youtube.com/robertivacic

If you want, i have about 100 songs where i played harmonica on DROPBOX,
soo drop me your email adress that you use for dropbox and i will share the
folder with you.

For more links to places with some of my harmonica playin check my "ABOUT
page on:

www.facebook.com/blueharp
SKYPEid if you want some harmonica tuition (teaching, lessons find: *
robertivacic*

God bless you all.