[Harp-L] Harmonica Collective!

Hello harp friends!

Please join me and experts Winslow Yerxa, RJ Mischo, Jason Ricci, Richard Sleigh, and Michael Peloquin in Indianapolis next week, August Wed 24th- Sat 27th, for the Harmonica Collective! Buzz Krantz and Paul Davies will also be there!

This will be an intense, thorough, life-  changing, harmonica experience covering everything harmonica-related in many genres. Repair, customization, improvisation, technique, dynamics, gear, and more will be covered!

For four days, you will be able to pick the brains of the experts and learn volumes of harp info. In great detail, I will be sharing all the techniques and tricks I use that enable me to play the tricky fiddle tunes of the Celtic and bluegrass genres: tongue chording/switching, ornamentation, tunings, circular breathing, speed tips, etc.  There are a few slots still available so please sign on and join us for this magical harmonica event!

For more event info, check out:
http://www.harmonicacollective.com/

Check out Jason's latest Youtube vid on this:http://www.youtube.com/embed/tUm9LGidi6o

Hope to see you there!