[Harp-L] RE: the passing of Bob Berthiaume

Hi Denny,

The Indianapolis connection is still there but no activity because of
copyright issues.  The arrangements for the Big Harp and Sharp Harp are
already there from Chuck Fendall's library.  What is in Bob's library are
copies.

On the balance, I suggest you go to www.harp-l.com/ and join.  Then post
what you have for sale.  Unfortunately, we all face this problem as there is
not much market for this stuff.  I am doing my best to get rid of my stash
to avoid leaving the problem to the kids.

I reviewed your website and good to see you doing so much.  You are a fine
player.  I am keeping busy up here (Reno) in clubs, restaurants and
symphonies.  However, as with other places, the pay stinks.

Best,

Tom