[Harp-L] Don Les on Youtube

Just noticed this on Youtube. Don live at SPAH. It was put up only a week
ago by the cat that signs himself  "48 Chord" (hey thanx for the thumbs up
on my youtube vid too, Mr.48) He (she? Mrs.48? Miss 48?) appears not to
know what year it was taken in. Maybe someone out there? Smokey Joe?
Is there any more of this stuff? I want more!
For my money, Don's diatonic playing is just not well enough known. The
only other example of him on the net is the Youtube post of the whole album
with Mo Vint, all in one track, and which opens with 'Peg of my Heart',
which I think a lot of contemporary players will just switch off at first
hearing, 'cos it's not 'hot' like so much of his other stuff, and which you
have to sit through everything else yo get to. Of course you can write to
Mo Vint and order the CD, but it ain't on Amazon.com, and it should be!
Anyway, here it is (thanks 48!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFNVTnfdi2c
Don lives!

--
Rick Dempster