[Harp-L] Retuning chromatic

Seydel HarpConfigurator will not give me augmented pitch layout for their
Saxony chromatic harp starting on a low E. But the low E starting note
happens to be the choice of low note that gets closest to a full augmented
pitch layout. Three notes within the first hole and three notes within the
second hole would have to be tuned down by a minor third, a whole step and
a half step. One note in the 12th hole would need to be tuned up a half
step.

I have only done tune ups. Never a pitch layout alteration.

Question: If was to purchase such a harp and have a harp tech do the
alterations mentioned above how well could I expect it function?