[Harp-L] Seydel Sampler

I had a chance to try out the new Seydel Sampler.
This is really neat idea by Seydel and I can see some pretty creative
applications for it down the road.
The harp is essentially a set of solo tuned (C) and a set of solo tuned (G)
reed plates and can toggle back
and forth between each key using the button slide mechanism which also has
a handy lock on it.

It is pretty neat harp for the solo tuned players, but what is also sweet
is that it is half-valved allowing for
single reed bends.   It is a pretty nice harp and I can already see myself
doing a few reed swaps or re-tunes
to come up with creative playing options.

You can see more information on it, photos, and pricing on my web site if
you are so inclined.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*