Re: [Harp-L] Shuffle Rag (guitar & harp)

Nice work Charlie. Foster admirers seem kinda thin on the ground, let alone
folks that actually attempt his stuff. You seem to be playing in the middle
octave mostly, with overblows (I dislike that word, as they are exactly the
same kind of bends as you do in the top octave, but I guess I have to put
up with it!) I do this myself, and I think it's a great idea, taking Gwen's
great, original conception of the instrument another step further. My
efforts in this direction are here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF2JGJX36zY    ....which you may have
already seen as I posted it only a few weeks ago.
Cheers,
RD

--
Rick Dempster