Re: [Harp-L] Technique u blocking

I use all 3 embouchures.  I think U blocking sounds best on the chrome for
single notes, enables some fast licks on both harps and really kicks butt
on the high notes on the diatonic.  To me, the amount of effort in AU
blocking is the same as it is for any embouchure.  However, I will gladly
put forth more effort if the tione is better or it creates a more exciting
feeling.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com