[Harp-L] Update on the Maw Band kickstarter project

About a week ago, I wrote to the list to mention the Kickstarter project for the upcoming Brian Maw band EP, for which I'd recorded a number of harmonica tracks.  I'm writing now to advise that I've parted ways with the Maw Band.  The EP is still moving forward, but there won't be any harmonica on it.

Brian writes some great songs, and you might enjoy the EP whether or not there's harmonica on it.  But if you were planning to contribute on my behalf, don't.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick