[Harp-L] This Masquerade using Power Chromatic Harmonica

Hi--
I have been posting to one of the other lists recently. The topic of the
harmonica solo on Runaway by Norton Buffalo came up, and I noted that the
Power Chromatic tuning suited that tune, in that you could use just one
harmonica to perform a solo, if not the exact solo.
Here, then, is a video of the same harmonica and tuning, again in Cm, but a
different tune.
I explain a lot of stuff in the other video, and I am sure you can find it
if it interests you.
I would like to also mention that I retune harmonicas professionally, and
so if this tuning is of interested to you, send me a pmail.
Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WinaV0NIhmA&feature=youtu.be
Thanks!
Gary