[Harp-L] Subject: Lamenting 'new'-er song lyrics.

Not harmonica related, but it sparked some recognition in me related to the
 recent Dylan thread. (Also cracked me up).

When will the new Songwriting Poets (and harmonic playing  guitarists)
emerge if THESE are the lyrics kids are actually listening  to?

http://www.aol.com/video/icanttakeit-the-epic-decline-of-song-writing/517736
474

Have to admit: the Sunday comes after Saturday one laid me out completely
after I was already on the floor at . My monitor's wearing tea at the
moment. ;)  Now I know I can write better lyrics than THAT! Couldn't any of us?

Here's someone explaining how it works for a harmonica player. Some of you
might recognize him. ;):

http://www.aol.com/video/how-to-write-a-song-for-the-harmonica/517293022/

Elizabeth