[Harp-L] (My) best of Junior Wells

As a follow up to the debate that took place last week on Junior Wells,
salt and worth thereof, I thought I would illustrate my support of Junior
Wells the blues artist by putting together a compilation of his best tunes
(in my humble opinion).

It's on Spotify, and you can get access to it and my comments on the track
listing here: http://benoitfelten.tumblr.com/post/47536429595/totaljw

Hope you like it. Let me also take the opportunity to point you to an
extensive review of JW's albums I published a few years back:
http://benoitfelten.tumblr.com/post/37194117150/junior-wells-a-partial-discography

--
Benoît FELTEN
www.benoitfelten.com