[Harp-L] MIDI Harp / Breath Controller

Hello All,
This my first post.
I am in the final stages my prototype of Xharp.
Xharp is not a harmonica but has an eleven hole mouthpiece
which is removable (experimenting with different hole distances)
Further apart better for single note solo, closer for two and three note chords.
Xharp also has a joystick for pitch shift. Pitch bend is coming soon. This means
it is currently can be played as a Chromatic with 11 holes. Alternate tunings are also
on board along with 128 (General MIDI) sounds. The USB charging/battery system was just installed and works great. Two and half hours of playtime on a full charge. If all goes well we should have a few
for sale in September. Check out www.xharp.com. Love to get your feedback.
Just want to say, this is not a harmonica but more of an add-on that players might
have in their bag of tricks.
Thanks for your time.
Wayne Read