[Harp-L] James Harman

The post about RJ , made me look for a disc and I had not listened to it in so many years that I thought he was asking about James...
well, I listened to James Harman's "Do not disturb"  album and it just blows me away like the first time I heard it and I felt I should post and hopefully turn a person or two on to James Harman.  He's got that authentic old school sound, great sense of humor and right up there with William Clarke, Rick Estrin, Piazza, Kim Wilson,etc., etc.,
Thanks
Brian in Brooklyn