Re: [Harp-L] SPAH St Louis 2013 convention information

Le 07/04/13 03:24, Winslow Yerxa a écrit :
Hi, Steve. and thanks for asking for information on the 2013 SPAH convention.

The registration packet gives you all the information you seek, but it appears not to be up on the website yet, so let me break it out here. (Meanwhile, I'll ask our hardworking web people to get this info up as soon as possible).
Thank you Winslow. Will be very much appreciated by people who, like me, need to register on line from abroad.
Sunnyside (in France)