Re: [Harp-L] SPAH St Louis 2013 convention information

Hi, Steve. and thanks for asking for information on the 2013 SPAH convention.

The registration packet gives you all the information you seek, but it appears not to be up on the website yet, so let me break it out here. (Meanwhile, I'll ask our hardworking web people to get this info up as soon as possible).

Convention registration includes all convention activities - jams, hanging out, seminars, the Filisko teach-in, open mics, vendor booths, day and evening concert performances, and the Saturday night banquet. The only things not included are optional third-party for-pay classes staged by Al and Judy Smith.

If you register by July 31, convention registration is $175 for SPAH members, and $220 for non-members (the difference pays for a SPAH membership, so that everyone who attends the full convention is a SPAH member. If you miss the July 31 deadline, then you can still purchase your registration at the convention, but it will const an extra $15.

Hotel room rates for SPAH convention attendees is $95 per night. To book online, go to  http://spah.org/content.asp?pl=57&contentid=57 and click the Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel link.

Hope to see you in St. Louis!

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance