[Harp-L] Fw: KICKSTARTER Link

Anybody who reads my blog regularly, or even glances at the videos on my homepage, knows that I play with Brian Mawâs band in Idaho. I love this band. Itâs set me free to explore everything I can make a harmonica do, with and without electronics.

Iâve mentioned in previous blog posts that Iâm recording an EP with this band, and now Brian has put together a Kickstarter project to fund the recording.

If youâve never heard of Kickstarter, you really should check it out. Kickstarter helps people of all sorts get âcrowdsourcedâ funding for their projects. Iâve previously contributed on Kickstarter to recording projects by Scott Albert Johnson and Brandon Bailey. Now Iâm asking for your help in funding this project with Brian.

If youâre into harmonica, youâre going to like what you hear on this EP. And hereâs the deal: we have one month to raise $5,000. If we donât get to $5,000 by May 5, 2013, we donât get any money at all. So help us quick! Check out the Maw Band Kickstarter page to find out more about the project, the songs, and the various rewards you get for contributing at different levels. (For $5 you get a downloaded copy of the EP; put in $2500 and weâll play a gig for you anywhere in the continental USA!!! And of course there are various options between these two extremesâ)

Thanks to everybody whoâs contributed so far, and to everyone whoâs planning to. And in the meantime, weâll just keep recording that cool, funky musicâ

Here's the URL for the project on Kickstarter:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1096220915/maw-band-ep-sunshine-screaming

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter