RE: [Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated?

I agree : I would say that both Junior Wells & Little Walter are over rated ah ah.

Come on, we're not speaking about musicians equivalent to Mozart, Bach, Ravel, Stravinsky, Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Pat Metheny, Michael Brecker, etc

-----Message d'origine-----
De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Richard Hunter
Envoyà : jeudi 4 avril 2013 04:24
à : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated?

I don't speak for Robert Bonfiglio, but I clearly remember him posting on this list on at least one occasion to the effect that in his opinion Junior Wells was a superior player to Little Walter.

That's not my opinion, but if I've remembered correctly, it's an opinion worth considering.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com Myspace http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter