Re: [Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated?

Junior Wells live at the Golden Bear is one of my favourite albums. Every
time I play it to when there is a room of people someone always asks who it
is. While they might not be blues aficionados they make positive comments
about his sound. To me it epitomises the blues and I think he conveys great
emotion.

I think he's awesome. Especially his voice. I'd put him up there with any
other blues singer! Harmonica wise I think its tough to shoot him down for
the players of that era.

My two cents!

Kevin