[Harp-L] SPAH's 50th Anniversary Convention

Hello harp-lers,

It's that time of year again and the SPAH folks are working hard to present this special convention. I'm again seeking seminar. workshop and lecture presenters. Check out the SPAH site at www.spah.org and click on 2013 Convention to get a preview of what will be in store for you. There is room for more, so if you are going to attend and wish to volunteer and share your harmonica passion with the harmonica community, contact me directly at mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx and I can make the process easy for you.

Manfred Wewers
SPAH Convention Seminar Coordinator