[Harp-L] Merchandise for Sale at Sonic Valley Show

     I will be attending the Sonic Valley Guitar Show in Greensburg, PA on April 14 as a vendor. Items that I will be offering include a large number of harp mics (Shure, Astatic, EV, Turner, and others), NOS and vintage harps, CDs, books, tubes and parts, plus a couple of very harp friendly vintage amps and a couple of vintage guitars. All harp players in the area are invited to drop by to check out the merchandise and talk shop.

     The show runs from 10 AM to 5 PM and will be held at the Ramada Inn Conference Center, 100 Sheraton Drive, Greensburg, PA. Easy access from Route 30 and plenty of parking space. General admission is only $8. Lots of vendors from the Northeast, but I will have the only booth featuring harp-related material. Hope to see some old friends and make some new ones. Come on down!

Pete Sheridan
Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net