Re: [Harp-L] question for Mike F

Hi Brian,

Come on over to the Amp-less side of performing! It's great! Your processor
patches, into their PA. So many advantages. All you are asking is for a
channel into the mixer.

The room hears you better. The band appreciates you are not too loud for
them. Nirvana!

You can get all the amplifier control you want without the tube-changes,
and more. See Richard Hunter's site.

Anyone else enjoying amp-less performing?

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL
*________________________*
*
*
*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
**Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
**DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*
*