Subject: [Harp-L] Converting sheet music to tab?

Mike wrote :
>Anyone know if this or something like this will translate from sheet music
to harmonica tab?  For example, someone gave me a PDF of a song and it
would be the holy grail to translate it to harp tab without having to do it
myself.  I see this being difficult if you have to recreate the sheet music
from standard notation or only rely on certain files, but it would be a
start.<

Check out :
Melody Assistant is dedicated to music writing, printing and rendering.

http://www.myriad-online.com/en/products/melody.htm

This can generate harmonica tabs with notation

from the same company :

>PDFtoMusic is designed for you. Open a PDF document, and after a few seconds, you just have to click a button to hear the score playing, and even the lyrics be sung!

Because it only processes PDF files that have been exported from a score editor software,  PDFtoMusic offers a unique reliability and outstanding results.

http://www.myriad-online.com/en/products/pdftomusic.htm

>From a PDF file, PDFtoMusic extracts in a few seconds the music-related elements, and enables to play the score, or to export it in miscellaneous formats, like MIDI, Myr (Melody / Harmony Assistant files), or in a digital audio format like WAV ou AIFF.

In a few cliques you've got tabs from PDF's
hope this helps
Mox

Facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/HokumSheiks?ref=ts&fref=ts