[Harp-L] New Jason Ricci live CD

I am pleased to announce that Jason Ricci's live album, "Down That Road...",
is now available at CD Baby, as well as Amazon and itunes.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/JasonRicciandNewBlood1

This album is a collection of live tracks from years on the road,
as Jason Ricci and New Blood turned into a fiery powerhouse of
a band. All tracks were remastered by Phil Wolfe (Done With The Devil),
and are available as digital downloads as well as a limited number
of physical CD's. I recommend the latter, as I'm fond of the
artwork as well.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.