[Harp-L] David Barrett tweet - Little Walter's Rocker - lower octave rhythm work

I finally have some time off between teaching , a show I am directing and my family business,  so I am posting a lot today, probably more than the last year or two combined posts.

Just a heads up to follow David Barrett's twitter because what this man gives out for free is just incredible, (buy his books too!)

Today he gives you a 5 page transcription with standard notation and harp tab of Rocker by Little Walter.

if you want to improve rhythmically on the lower octave, get this (i know i need to improve)

through his books and CD's, Dave's been my mentor from afar for about 15 years.

thanks Dave!

brian in Brooklyn