[Harp-L] re:question for mike, re Robert plus kay amps

Thanks Robert
with all due respect my questions are well thought out and specific.
i have been to the ampless side, own an rp, like it and have used it  over time.
don't you still need an amp with an rp? and there is nothing like a tube amp to me. plus not everywhere there is a pa system.  i can use my amp only
or use my amp and pedals only, or my amp, pedals and PA.

on a side note, i collect modern amps and have a growing collection of vintage Kay amps (all sizes), just working out a deal on one with 2x 12"s plus 2 x 5" tweeters with 35 watts 6l6s from 1963. (feels like christmas)i will put up a website about kay amps hopefully by this fall.

btw, i also appreciate your other posts and your ideas about teaching and marketing.

thanks,
brian in brooklyn