[Harp-L] Converting sheet music to tab? http://www.harmotab.com/?action=soft

Robert brought this link up in another thread:
http://www.harmotab.com/?action=soft

Anyone know if this or something like this will translate from sheet music
to harmonica tab?  For example, someone gave me a PDF of a song and it
would be the holy grail to translate it to harp tab without having to do it
myself.  I see this being difficult if you have to recreate the sheet music
from standard notation or only rely on certain files, but it would be a
start.

Thanks!

Mike