Re: [Harp-L] Not just another amp question

I'm pretty much electronically challenged, but when I played harp and
guitar with a band years ago, I went with a keyboard amp with two channels.
My friend at the local music store suggested this--and it worked pretty
well for me and my band members. A keyboard amp is pretty versatile: we
used it instead of setting up the PA at practice, and, on occassion, it
filled in for a bass amp.

Eric