Subject: [Harp-L] Will Galison on Dnald Fagen's (Steely Dan) new single

Hey Will--that was great! I sure enjoyed it. Still has that 'Steely Dan'
sound.

I'd only question your playing being described as: "Fagen sometimes  likes
to sneak a little Ray Charles into his songs and here it comes from the
savory blues-y harmonica of Will Galison"...

... when I heard it as funky and SO jazzy ;)

Always cool to hear you accompany yet another great artist, but  I'm still
very much a fan of your solo endeavours too.
More, more....

Best,

Elizabeth

"Message: 6
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 00:27:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Wgalison <wgalison@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Will Galison on Dnald  Fagen's (Steely Dan) new
single.
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

I'm thrilled to see that the song I played on from Donald Fagen's new
album has been released as a "single".

What an honor to be on a CD of  such a great musician! I love the song, the
performance and the super hip horn  arrangements by Michael Leonhart.

I believe I played on one or two other  songs on the album - it was a while
ago. I can't wait to hear the rest of it!  Enjoy!

http://somethingelsereviews.com/2012/09/23/steely-dan-sunday-special-sneak-p
eek-im-not-the-same-without-you-2012/