[Harp-L] Fw: Re: RP255 Digitech pedal

Hi Neil,
i get plenty of crunch with the RP, so don't bring a tube amp to my gigs anymore, unless MAYBE if it's a straight Chicago blues gig, in which case I might bring my Crate VC508 or Super Sonny Jr plus a  BoB or Shure 545 mic. But I actually haven't taken anything but the RP to a gig for over 2 years. It's small, it's lightweight, it makes a big honkin' sound--why carry more?

The Roland AC60 is designed for acoustic guitar playing, right?  I doubt you need a different amp; that should work very well with the RP and/or the Lone Wolf.  If you have any doubts, take the amp and the RP down to the nearest Guitar Center, and do a side-by-side with a Roland or Peavey keyboard amp (one with a 10" speaker at least).   But my guess is that you've got all the gear you need right now.  Enjoy!

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick