Re: [Harp-L] Minuetto (Boccherini) - another classical diatonic

On 09/29/2012 06:27 PM, bujohn49@xxxxxxx wrote:
So well done that my wife was humming along with it, reminding her of when she played that tune on the accordian, back in the 60's....thank you ( I am jealous - when i play she covers her ears, as in Painful....lol.......johnny

I had a Malamute dog that howled like a wolf when I played. My current dog, an English Foxhound, just gets a sad look on his face and hides.

Tim the Tooter

--
*Timothy J. Schutte
http://www.facebook.com/kc8hr