Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] best small tube amp?

Thanks for the note about the tube in the Harp Attack…I was not aware of that …( in video link as well) and that makes more sense I would think for direct PA use…
and yes I enjoyed the links…thanks…
Still need to get one of those great mics from Blowsmeaway Greg…

Have a Harpy day…

Grant Walters